Hike the Ogden Brook and Crooked Tree trails, followed by Sackville Waterfowl Park. 8km Easy to Moderate. Leaving at 1 pm from Dieppe Irving. Contact Jocelyn at 850-9894.
Happy First Day of Fall. We have an exciting fall lineup this fall:
- Hike the rocks with Paul, eat a buffet lunch, and Kayak a super high tide on this incredible 40th anniversary event organized by the team of Darlene and Paul.
- Escape from your family with a Fresh Roast Pork Thanksgiving Dinner in Wentworth with Merlin.
- Dry your hair in wind turbines with Jocelyne’s Dobson trail hike.
- Culture your French side of the brain, with Angele’s Cap-Pelé hike.
- Find your inner-self with a challenging Phil Hike.
- View blazing colorful leaves by joining our annual pilgrimage to visit the bluffs and Saint Verna.
- Wear a costume to Ralph’s Halloween Green Snake hike.
- Relive your youth by attending Ruth’s Roller Disco.
View our calendar for more details.
Contact Julian – Planning Director at 506-830-6463