August long weekend, July 30th, July 31, August 1st. All rides start from the Lunenburg Harbor.
- Saturday, July 30th. Lunenburg to Indian Point and back. Total distance 46km. Start time 11:00am. This is a beautiful coastal ride, through Maders Cove and Mahone bay with a stop at The Barn, Coffee and Social House for a late lunch or snack. Evening at the Knot Pub for bites and brews.
- Sunday, July 31st. Lunenburg to Rissers beach and back. Start time 10:00am. Total distance 54km. Another beautiful ride with lots of coastal views. Coffee or lunch in Rose Bay and a must stop at the German Lahave Bakery. This ride includes a free ferry ride and an option to swim at Rissers Beach which has change rooms, and showers.
- Sunday, July 31st, (optional). Sunset ride to the village of Blue Rocks and back Start time 7:30p.m. Total distance 15km.
- Monday, August 1st, return to Moncton.
If you have any questions please contact Julian at 506-830-6463 or email@example.com.
- Open to MOE members only.
- You are responsible for the transportation of your bike to the starting point. Bike rental might be possible but likely difficult due to global bike inventory shortages. Check out: Lunenburg Bike Shop , Freewheeling, Pedal and Sea
- You are responsible for accommodation. This is high season so booking early would be wise.
- Please bring an extra inner tube for your bike in the case of a flat tire. We will provide tools and help to change a flat tire.
- We will ride at a moderate to slow pace with lots of breaks. Mostly flat.
- Ride times may change due to weather conditions.